Natural remedies for face and hair,Milk and Honey contain hidden benefits
BENEFITS OF MILK AND HONEY
1. Milk and honey clear you hair and skin by washing away all the dust and dirt that just settle on them every day. Milk and honey, when used on face and hair, helps to unblock pores, reinforces hair follicles and stops blackheads and acne from appearing again. Apply a tablespoon each and use a clean cotton ball to wipe the face twice a day, or wash your hair with the potion and rinse with rose water; the effects undeniably beautiful.
2. Milk and honey can easily be used on dry and itchy scalps or skin types and makes them more hydrated and moisturized. For this, you would need to first apply the combo on your hair or skin, and wait for half an hour. Clean it off with cold rose water (for the skin) or wash it off with clear running water (for the hair). Do this thrice a week and you will see the difference yourself. No more itchy or flaky scalp and skin. Your skin stays soft and supple, while your hair is now enjoying a life of its own.
3. The combo of milk and honey can also be used to remove tans and sunburns. Pigmentation is cleared away easily thanks to the very high lactic acid content in milk, which helps get rid of tans and also spruces up the skin lightening effect. Dip a piece of cotton in the combo potion and apply all over the tanned areas, and wait for ten minutes. Wash off under cold water thereafter. This would help moisturize the skin and remove tans for sure.
4. Exfoliate the facial texture with the help of milk and honey, and allow the beta hydroxyl acids to remove dead skin cells from the surface of the skin. Apply the combo as a face pack for ten minutes, thrice a week. Wash it off with cold water thereafter and watch how the shine comes back, in the first sitting!
5. When honey is used on the face and body, inflammation is thrown out of the window. With the help of a piece of cotton, dab and apply the moisturizing potion all over the affected area, which helps bring in the much needed release from burns and sun tans. Milk helps to form a protective layer on the skin, and wards off the tingling burning feel too. For this you would need whole fat milk and raw honey though!