MADONNA WORK OUT MOVES
Madonna’s Rebel Heart World Tour is only a month away and we’re expecting the Queen of Pop to do whatever is necessary in terms of fashion, shocking performances and flaunting her crazy body, in light of the fact that arms, legs and abs that conditioned don’t come simple. We asked Craig Smith, the singer’s head fitness coach and Creative Director of Hard Candy Fitness, to show us his signature moves for getting Madonna-level ripped.
1) €‹Push Up to Arabesque (tones chest, arms, shoulders, abs, glutes): Lower to a wide arm push up position and extend your leg straight up to arabesque position, pushing down into your hands before coming back to begin position. Rehash for 60 seconds, exchanging leg expansions every rep.
2) Center Squat to Plank Walk (tones abs, butt, legs, thighs, arms): Start in the impartial standing position holding 5 lb. dumbbells, then send your hips back to center squat, plank walk out and hold position. At that point plank walk back to an center squat and completion in standing position. Rehash for 60 seconds.
3) Plank to Forward Lunge with Arm Row (tones arms, back, abs, butt, legs, thighs): Hold onto a couple of 5 to7 lb. dumbbells from an isometric plank position and interchange lunging forward, getting your foot as near your hand as could be expected under the circumstances, for 30 seconds. At that point, hold the lunge and complete single arm rows for 30 seconds. Rehash exercise from the top, yet this time row with the other arm.
4) 3 Knee Repeater (tones arms, abs, butt, legs, thighs) : Start from an upright stationary lunge position, then hinge at the hips and extend your arms over your head. Balance out on your supporting foot and drive your knee up towards your hands dangerously three times. Include a plyo hop switch and rehash on the other side. Rehash for 45 to 60 seconds.
5) Curtsy Lunge to Side Attitude (tones butt, legs, thighs): Do three pulses of a curtsy lunge, then lift your leg up and out, bowing at the knee. Perform 10 reps on every side and rehash 2 to 3 times.