KIM KARDASHIAN’S FAVORITE BEAUTY PRODUCTS
We left our four hours went through with Kim Kardashian and her makeup artist Mario Dedivanovic at the Master Class as of late with a note pad loaded with game changing beauty tips and a ludicrously long list of products to take a stab at—including these items of Kardashian’s drugstore and splurge worthy staples.
1. Kardashian inclines toward the soothing lavender aroma of these wipes to the first and said that they’re the first thing she goes after when the cameras stop moving: “I generally keep them in my bag and remove my makeup so I can kiss my little girl.”
Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes Night Calming, $7.
2. For high SPF scope that goes on sheer, the truth star adores this extravagance La Mer version and Lancer Sheer Fluid Sun Shield (made by her dermatologist, Dr. Lancer).
La Mer SPF 50 Protecting Fluid, $90.
3. “It’s so delicate and I cherish the rose fragrance,” said Kardashian of this lightweight, cosmetics removing gel.
By Terry Purete De Rose, $52.
4. “Kim’s most transformative minute is the point at which the mascara goes on,” uncovered Dedivanovic, who utilizes this exemplary on her for enormous occasions.
L’Oréal Paris Voluminous Original Mascara, $5
5. “Guerlain lotion is my top choice—it’s truly overwhelming, which I like, however it’s so lavish, so I request it for Christmas and my birthday,” said Kardashian, to which Dedivanovic kidded, “Right, in light of the fact that she can’t afford it!”
Guerlain Orchidée Impériale Cream, $455.
6. To keep away from stretch marks amid pregnancy, Kardashian utilizes this mix of coconut, argan, rosehip and olive oils at night and Mustela cream in the morning. “Put it on your chest and your butt. I put it all over the place, not simply my stomach.”
Mama Mio The Tummy Rub Oil, $38.