Halloween Is Your Fairy Makeup Tips From Us And Shine At The Parties
Get a fairy princess costume ASAP!
Of course the first most important thing is to get the right fairy costume. The next most important thing is to nail the fairy makeup. It has to be just right! Fairy makeup is all about researching, choosing the right colors, fantasying, imagining and putting everything together creatively. Here we’re giving you a complete tutorial of getting the right makeup done that will bring about the complete fairy look.
First steps to start the makeup
- Use a reputed concealed which helps even out your skin tone
- Pick up a reputed foundation and translucent powder as well
- Use the help of a luminous bronzer to chisel the cheekbones and the portion beneath it too!
- Once the contouring is done and over with around the cheekbones, it would now be time to use hot pink blush to the cheeks
- How much blush to use- TWICE than you would otherwise do.
Moving on to the eyes
- With the help of a very flat eye shadow brush, apply a little shimmer to the eyelids
- Add a little more colour, brighter than that of the ensemble to the inner part of the lids
- Dab the same colour very gently over the brows too.
- The eyeliner should be sparkly and shimmer too, and only the lower lash line should have two strokes per lash to sparkle in
- Do not forget the importance of false eyelashes- how else would you flutter those eyes when dolling out spells and love potions?
- Before you place false eyelashes on the lids, use a black eyeliner in one thick stroke over the lids and form a winged-look!
- Two coats of mascara in black is enough (or a colour close to your hair tone) for the twiggy eyes would be au naturale for a fairy princess.
Be sure to match everything in accordance to the fairy princess outfit you would be wearing. Grab a pair of beautiful fairy wings and use a little hair chalk to streak your hair with glittering colors. Don’t forget to smile and have a lovely time. Remember, you need to be a fun, gorgeous fairy princess. We hope you appreciated this entertaining and very easy fairy makeup tutorial, as much as we did penning them down for you!