Eye Makeup For Big Eyes-Tips and Tricks
Eyebrows on Point!
Eyebrows are one of the most important parts of your makeup. For a good eye makeup for big eyes, you need to make your eyebrows look tidy. Unkempt and unclean eyebrows can destroy your whole look. It’s okay if you don’t want to thread them, just clean them up with a help of tweezers. Bigger eyes call for eyebrows which go all the way to the end of the eyes.
Use Your Liner Generously
- If you are using a pencil liner, please sharpen it first so that there are no smudges while you apply the liner
- Trace the waterline of your upper lashes ever so gently
- Your goal here is to blend the eyeliner into your lashes and not create a huge crease
- Now draw a subtle winged eyeliner tip on the outer corner of your eyes
- If you want to make your eyes look even bigger, then use a white liner to draw the lower inner rim of your eye. Be careful not to line the lower rim with black because this will make your eyes look smaller.
- Finish off with a good mascara
Bigger eyes can be difficult to manage as sometimes they can give off a very dull look. The most essential things while doing big eye makeup is to mix and match in such a way that your eyes become more communicative and exciting. Liner and mascara are the basic step, but if you want a complete look then go with eye shadows. Glittery eye shadows have an natural way of making big eyes really stand out. You just have to choose your favorite shimmer or shiny eye shadow and apply it gently on your lids and inner corner of your eyes.
Some exceptional tricks for Big, Doe-Eyed Ladies
Highlight your brow bone
After you are done cleaning your brows and now are starting to do your eye makeup, look closely at your brow bone. It is an important part of your eye makeup. Take some white eye shadow and wipe it right below the brow bone and under your eyebrow. The white shadow will help to pop up your eyes better.
Blend your eye shadow right
Don’t just rub on a bunch of different eye shadows. First select the ones you need and then make sure you blend them smoothly to get an equal and balanced look.