Best Things To Do for Prom Night
High School year is about to end and every student is excited for the prom night. This is the night they will remember long after their high school, and even after years they will find pleasing memories when they look back.
Along with excitement, teenagers do feel stressed while choosing their dress, shoes and accessories to look their best on prom night. There are number of things you should do to ensure you have the best prom night of your life.
- Select beautiful dress. Your dress should reflect your personality. It could be a long evening gown or a classy knee length dress.
- If you are bit healthy, then select dress in which you look slim and smart.
- Pay a visit to the saloon to get some beauty treatment.
- Consult your beauty expert to get tips on how to look beautiful on prom.
- Wax your hands and look to get a clean look.
- Select hairstyle that complements your look. Choose the one that suits your face.
- Wear nice pair of shoes. Shoes should be in matching color or in color that complements your dress.
- Do not over accessorize yourself. Select cute and elegant accessories, if your dress is heavy, then even a bracelet and elegant pair of earrings can enhance your look.
- Always remember it is not always best to use lots and lots of makeup. It all depends on your face and skin tone. Use makeup to such extent that it highlights your feature and give you a natural look rather than over burden your face. Use mineral makeup or light foundation along with shimmery or subtle eye makeup that enhances your look.
- Select the lip color according to your dress. Lip color plays an important role in enhancing your look. If your dress color is light, pink or peach glossy lipstick would complement it more. With dark color dress, use matte finish lip color.
- You need to take care of your hands and feet also before the prom night. Go for pedicure and manicure. Keep your hands clean and soft.
- Select nail color that matches your dress. If your dress color is soft, you can go for glittered nail color or use some beads to accessorize your nails.
- Pay attention to your diet. Avoid oily food to have a healthy skin on prom.
- Learn some dance steps so you do not feel embarrassed while dancing.
- Most importantly, be in touch with your friends to get the idea of dressing they are going to do on prom.