Avocado Beauty Tips
Avocado, otherwise known as an alligator pear, because of their shape and color, contain incredible amount of essential nutrients, including vitamins, minerals and anti-oxidants.
Benefits of avocado include anti-aging. The antioxidants in the fruit will help to detoxify your body and help to reduce the appearance of wrinkles, making your skin more supple and plump.Drink avocado juice for healthy skin.
Packed with healthy fats, antioxidants, skin-saving vitamins A and K as well as B, C, E, and biotin (akathe hair growth vitamin), they’re perfect for you.
- Makeup Remover The oil in avocado makes a nourishing makeup remover. Simply swab a Q-tip over a freshly cut avocado and use the oil collected to erase your eyes.
- Eye Serum The oil in avocados have the highest concentration of the healthy fats and vitamins A and E €” gently massage it into the skin using your ring fingers and it will be easily absorbed.
- Face Mask Mix half a super-ripe avocado with a teaspoon of raw honey and leave it on your face for 10 minutes before washing off.
- Skin Scrub You can turn your face mask into a pore-polishing scrub. Mix half an avocado and teaspoon of honey with a tablespoon each of olive oil and granulated brown sugar. Blend it well in a bowl and gently buff it over dry skin.
- Lip Scrub Add in skin scrub a drop of peppermint oil.It will brighten your lips and get the blood pumping to them.
- Hair Mask Combine it with some equally rich and moisturizing olive oil, and apply it only to the lengths and ends of the locks if you’re prone to greasy roots. However, if you suffer from dandruff, adding some lemon juice to the mixture and working it through the scalp too can help treat flaky skin. Leave it in for 20 minutes, gently heating it up with a hair dryer for added activation.
- Manicure Mask Simply mash up half a ripe avocado with a small ripe banana and cover your hands in the green gloop. Wash it off after 10 minutes, your hands will be softer than when you use hand cream.