5 FAVORITES, MAKEUP ARTISTS WHO ARE BREAKING ALL THE RULES
You realize that for me, cosmetics has long been an approach to express my creativity. I’m a MAKEUP ARTISTS on the most fundamental level and whether it’s a straightforward scarcely there excellence look or a complete change, a face is a definitive canvas. Much the same as whatever other art, cosmetics masterfulness comes in endless shapes and sizes. There is nobody approach to do it. Obviously, there are constantly a few principles €“ like what hues go together or what amount is excessively. What I like about these five artists is that they throw caution to the wind when it comes to their art. They know the rules so well that they can break them, and the outcome is magical. Some of these cases may appear a touch out there €“ however they all speak to the beauty of breaking the guidelines once in a while!
1. Lottie €“ Not just has she worked in the design business on innumerable broadly perceived articles and made stunning beauty looks for huge amounts of celebs, she is an ace regarding the matter of infusing shading into a scene. Her imaginative work shows that color knows no limits. Riddled with sparkle and impossible mixes, the inventive beauty publications on her site are basically entrancing.
2. Erika Marie €“ Body paint is an insane art, and Scotland-based Erika Marie (who is additionally a makeup artist for MAC) is splendid at it. She made the look above with the Make Up Forever Flash Palette on herself, propelled by a painting, and is additionally a specialist at surprising eye looks (like this one). Truly, her Instagram says it all!
3. Kiki Makeup €“ Kiki’s Instagram is totally charming and a bit spooky. She genuinely makes art with each subtle element, yet particularly the eyes. Looking through her feed, you will discover anything from a pizza representation done on eyelids to gleaming blasts of metallic. This cosmetics artist truly demonstrates the amount of innovativeness and expression can be packed into the most minor of spaces.
4. Lynda Hallberg €“ A major beauty blogger in Scandinavia, Swedish cosmetics artist Lynda Hallberg isn’t hesitant to join alternate extremes: edgy and fragile, intense and quelled €“ they all meet up in impeccable agreement. The kaleidoscopic purple colors in the above look are flawless, however there’s a perpetual feed of motivation over at her blog.
5. Pati Dubroff may be the most broadly perceived of the cosmetics specialists on this list, given that she’s worked with pretty much every top style picture taker and has a broad list of publications and spreads added to her repertoire. On the off chance that you think about a couple of your faves, chances are she was behind one of them. Be that as it may, she isn’t your normal celebrity makeup artist: Dubroff is the ability behind numerous challenging looks (like Miley Cyrus’ stunning June article in Paper). Whether it be an imaginative article or fantastic celebrity lane look, Dubroff plays by her own particular principles. She even stood firm against amazing molding not long ago €“ in spite of accepting reaction from supporters of this real pattern.