10 proven ways to get over a bad breakup- No pain no gain
- Its okay to be a mess for a little while after a breakup It is a known fact that women will be sad and
- devastated after a break up. It’s okay to be like that. But do keep in mind that you need to get back on your feet soon.
- Mourn your dead relationship. It is not senseless.
The best way to get over a break up is to have a break-up-funeral. Get a gift that he gave you and just bury it somewhere where you’ll never find it again.
3a. Social media stalking is a total No-No.
Stop stalking your Ex. We mean it. Following your Ex will only lead to more depression and anxiety. Just Un-follow them from every account you own.
3b. Delete their messages and contacts from your phones.
Make sure the first thing you do after a break up is to delete their number from your phone.
- Sharing your Netflix account with him is not an option anymore.
Get all new accounts for like HBOGo, Netflix, cell phone family plans, CostCo memberships, Spotify, etc. You cannot share them anymore with your Ex.
- Make a masturbation schedule and stick to it.
Get your masturbation schedule back on track as a single woman. Write some erotic fan fic about The Avengers. Watch porn. Take a class in anal. Sculpt your pubic hair into new shapes. Take a burlesque dance class.
- Just do what you want to do. Not want anyone wants you to do.
Try remembering the single life. Sleeping late. Watching movies. Taking 4 a.m showers. Going for a jog at midnight. Do all these things. Enjoy them.
- Go to brunch.
Sleep in late. And then go for a brunch. Brunches happen at the busiest time of the day. You’ll get to see all the fun stuff happening in town.
- Set up “on call shifts” for your friends.
Keep your friends close in this tough time. They’ll be there to support you and tell you exactly what you need to hear.
- Make a list of all your needs and fulfill them as any single women would do.
What did your relationship provide you? Companionship? Not feeling alone? Intimacy? A date to all the weddings you have to go to? Believe it or not, you can still do all these things without a lover. There are ways if you just search for them.
- Stay single. Stay Healthy.
Let no one force you into jumping into another relationship. Take your time. Try enjoying the single life. The right man will come along when the time is right.