10 BEST EYELINERS FOR EVERY LOOK
On-trend shades and imaginative new implements at each value point to ensure you have the coolest eyes in the room.
1. Go for an overwhelming wing, a flawless stripe or a ultrathin flick with this three-way liner.
Estée Lauder Little Black Liner, $30
2. The ideal starter shade for those reluctant to play with color, this deep navy looks best smeared and smoked-out all around the top and bottom lashes. (Extra: This pencil holds its point down to the bottom, so no requirement for a sharpener.)
YSL Couture Kajal Pencil in No. 3 Bleu Petrole, $35
3. Military khaki is one of the coolest shades of the season; we like a scarce difference of it along the top lashes.
Clinique Skinny Stick in Olive-Tini, $16.50
4. This gel pen takes a bit of practice, yet once you get the hang of it, the matte equation won’t move or wrinkle until you’re prepared to take it off.
Benefit They’re Real! Push-Up Eyeliner in Beyond Purple, $24
5. The best wager for the lady who wears eyeliner to the gym and the shoreline.
Eyeko Sport Waterproof Eyeliner, $20
6. Blend a love of cosmetics imaginativeness with calligraphy by dipping a liner brush into this cushion pot of rich, gleaming copper shading.
Stila Got Inked Cushion Eye Liner in Copper Ink, $28
7. Liquid liner learners will discover this pen, which coasts on easily and delicately and conveys the inkiest black color, astoundingly easy to utilize.
Ciaté London Chisel Eye Liner, $19
8. Bold cobalt with an insight of gleam for artful, Yves Klein-roused eyes.
Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Waterproof Gel Pencil in Lustrous Sapphire, $9
9. Dark silver is less serious than black, more intriguing than brown. Wear only it or with a combination of sheer metallic shadows.
Lorac Front of the Line Pro Eye Pencil in Silver, $20
10. The paddle-shaped tip makes it simple to go thick and realistic or precise and pointed.
CoverGirl Intensify Me! Liquid Liner, $8